Hotmail is one of the most reliable emails on the internet. There are less bugs and a lot of companies and websites trust hotmail. Therefore, people love to use hotmail. However, there are instances when people are having trouble signing in to hotmail. Before they even decide to sign in to hotmail, they must make sure that they have setup a hotmail account or use a phone number or got a Skype account. Once they have any of these, they can start signing in to hotmail. Here are some easy to follow steps for hotmail sign in.
- Go to outlook.com – This is the official homepage for hotmail. You need to open a browser and type outlook.com. You need to wait until the website appears in the browser.
- Click sign in – There are two major options which are “sign up” and “sign in”. “Sign up” button is for those who want to setup a hotmail account. Use the “sign in” button as you already got a hotmail account.
- Type in the username – You will be asked to type in the username of the account. It can be your hotmail address, your mobile number or a Skype ID. The mobile number and Skype ID are the recent extensions allowed in hotmail sign in. However, it is better to have a hotmail email address.
- Put password – Next is you need to type in the password of the account. Make sure you type in the right password. The password is case sensitive which means the uppercase letters are different from lowercase letters. Type in the password just like you registered. You can click “Forget password” or “I can’t sign in” button in case you can’t remember the right password.
- Check or uncheck “Keep me signed in” box – Below the password field has an option of keeping your account signed in on your mobile phone or computer. Check this so that you do not need to sign in every time you go to hotmail. Uncheck this if you only want to access hotmail in the computer once.
- Click sign in – Now you can sign in to your account. Just click the “Sign in” button and wait for your account page to appear. This is the final step of the sign in process.
- Navigate your hotmail – Now you can navigate your hotmail whether go to the inbox to read emails or send an email or file.
Now you can access your hotmail. Get more info here!